Sunday, April 1, 2012

Devil Trailer

Sure, this trailer just looks like a bunch of logos. and for the most part it is. but when it comes to screws that strip, so you can't remove them, and a door nobody told you was going to be there, it has been a pain in the butt. and it took 2 rounds. They brought it in once, and we got about 10 of the logos on there. Then they needed it back before we could finish. 2 or more months later we finally got it back, so we can finish it. The remaining logos and such took me almost 2 days to put on by myself. mixed with a million other client on the phone, in person, all asking to get there stuff done by yesterday. It's the beging in of our busy season, and it feels like it. hopefully I can train our new hire to do all the printing, and some install, so I can catch up on designing. I currently have 38 projects to design or print, and 11 out standing proofs. It's going to be a busy summer. I'm glad I love what I do.








No comments:

Post a Comment