|And this is me working on expanded logo ideas. Nothing official for the logo yet. |
The workmark however is going to stay the same.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
The evolution of a companies identity. Here is something we will likely be pushing for the next year or 2. Even more so If next season we can offer replacement plastics and stands. Fingers crossed for the whole package deal.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Here's for the boss's bike, Steve Taylor. He will be racing this weekend, so check it out if you are there.
This design reads a little more like a billboard than some others. Having details of the business written on the shrouds. It's a little easier to have a single business focus when that is the theme (Printwerx). also featured on the kit are BST Performance (Rear Fender) and FPS (forest Power Sports) (shrouds, Air-boxes, front fender) because they supplied the bike. With a little luck we will have some photos here next week.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011
I didn't design this one, but I did do the install.
the first side with someone holding the extra length of the material. The other side I did all by my lonesome.
oddly I think that side went easier and better. maybe just because it had to. but now I know I can do it, so I'm happy.
|Tanka. an adorable bulldog|
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
|The First Round.(Rejected). They wanted a rider they could recognize.|
|Second round - Pending. Rider Featured: Dale Voldeng #137|
|The Final Selection|
Friday, June 3, 2011
We had a few customers send us some samples that were quite similar lately. So from them I created a new kit, as seen on the bikes shown. We can adapt it to any bike though, with customers choices of logos.
Available through Printwerx.ca
|RM 125 or 250, 2003|
|RMZ 250 2004 - 05|
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
This is a vector based wood-grain texture that I created. It looks a lot better than I expected.
It is applied to an aluminum Garage door section. It was a good trial. We need to get the solution that helps it stick in the corners, or a vinyl with a more aggressive glue than the one I tried out. Otherwise I feel it went well.